***This recruitment will remain OPEN UNTIL FILLED. For guaranteed consideration for employment, you must submit a COMPLETE application packet online by the Initial Screening Date of June 12, 2017.***
The clerical support position for Coastline College's Title III and Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISI) Grant Department will provide support to the Asian American Pacific Islander (AAPI) persistence and outreach efforts of the College by executing the following tasks:
* Meet frequently with Student Life & Outreach Director and Title III AANAPISI Project Director to receive direction in assisting the AAPI persistence and outreach efforts.
* Based on availability, provide support in the planning and preparation of events to the Intercultural Resource Center, Student Life, and Outreach.
* Provide support to the AAPI Department as they create and build relationships with local community based organizations around the Coastline Community College service area.
* Assist with Title III AANAPISI programs/services goals.
* Provide support in the planning and preparation of the annual AAPI (Asian American Pacific Islander) youth leadership conference.