Search for University Jobs in Staff & Non-Managerial Professionals
Graduate Admissions Systems Analyst
Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Graduate Admissions Systems Analyst
Business & Systems
Worcester Polytechnic Institute - WPI
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Leads and monitors all operational stages of the application process in support of the Graduate and Professional Studies department with particular emphasis on managing and optimizing the Graduate Application Portal and Customer Relationship Management system (CRM). Responsibilities include project management of technology initiatives within Academic Affairs (AA), especially those that are related to the graduate recruiting admissions processes, including: identifying process and technology gaps; gathering business, user, and technical requirements; writing project proposals; providing training and support to users; and reporting and interpreting data to improve user experience and operational efficiency. Additionally, this position works closely with the Executive Director to enable cross-platform integrations with enterprise systems to ensure scalability.
WPI is passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We are looking for candidates who can support our commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion.
- Identify opportunities to improve organizational efficiency and business intelligence using Graduate Application Portal and CRM-related technologies in resources.
- Review technology portfolio to ensure ideal use of existing tools, identify training needs, and streamline the delivery of services; recommend changes to process as needed.
- Participate in the selection, development, testing, and training of all third-party software applications that impact or rely on the graduate admissions process.
- Oversee and monitor daily operations for processing graduate applications and associated support material for all academic units, providing end user support and training as needed by users of the Graduate Admission Portal.
- Serve as primary super user for the Graduate Application Portal responsible for all integration with other products including Tableau, Informatica MDM, Workday, Salesforce, Pardot, and others.
- Responsible for graduate enrollment data integrity and sharing, providing graduate admissions data for internal reports (e.g., Institutional Research) and external surveys (e.g., IPEDS, US News).
- Support academic departments by configuring special application requirements, review queues, and document templates as needed by individual graduate programs.
- Attend relevant regional and national conferences.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree with major or minor in an analytical, technical or engineering discipline required.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience, preferably in a customer service operational role.
- Demonstrated track record of effective project management.
- Strong working knowledge of conditional/Boolean logic.
- Strong sense of business needs and the ability to identify pain points that impede success.
- Substantial IT knowledge and experience in relevant areas and a high degree of integrity relative to computer security and confidentiality of information required.
- Experience with Slate admissions platform and/or Salesforce CRM implementation a plus.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, organizational, team building and communication skills; the ability to communicate effectively with people at varying levels of computer literacy; and the ability to establish collaborative working
WPI requires that all employees to be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19 and boosted. For additional information, please go to https://www.wpi.edu/we-are-wpi/health-and-safety/vaccine-information
United States of America (Exempt)
WPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer that actively seeks to increase the diversity of its workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability. It seeks individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences who will contribute to a culture of creativity, collaboration, inclusion, problem solving, innovation, high performance, and change making. It is committed to maintaining a campus environment free of harassment and discrimination.
To apply, visit: https://wpi.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WPI_External_Career_Site/job/Worcester/Graduate-Admissions-Systems-Analyst_R0002288
WPI is a vibrant, active, and diverse community of extraordinary students, world-renowned faculty, and state of the art research facilities. At WPI, we have competitive and comprehensive benefits, including health insurance, long-term care, retirement, tuition assistance, flexible spending accounts, work-life balance and much more.
Diversity & Inclusion at WPI
WPI is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued and respected; a place where every student, faculty and staff member can be themselves, so that they can study, live, and work comfortably, to reach their full potential, and make meaningful contributions in order to meet departmental and institutional goals. WPI thrives on innovative practice and welcomes diverse perspectives, insight, and people from diverse lived experiences, to enhance the community environment and propel the institution to the next level in a competitive, global marketplace.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |