This position provides support to the Development Services area of the Division of Development and Alumni Engagement (DAE). This position will report to the Development Services Coordinator.
The successful candidate will be service oriented and assist in analyzing data and recording relevant information in the division’s CRM.
The ideal candidate must be highly organized, able to multi-task, have strong communication skills, and can work independently. They should demonstrate qualities of initiative, organization, teamwork and the ability to interact effectively with other members of DAE. The ideal candidate must be able to quickly analyze high volumes of data while executing all events with precision and excellence. Discretion when handling personal information is a must.
25 hours per week.
- Analyze data from various sources including emails and paper files.
- Create entries for constituent records in Raiser’s Edge.
- Scan documents for storage in Raiser’s Edge using PaperSave cloud-based software.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested including providing administrative support.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, analytic, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks.
- The ability to work effectively with other staff members.
- Experience in development or related field, preferably in a higher education setting, with a focus on technology or database-related activities.
- Proficiency with development software systems (Raiser’s Edge preferred) and advanced experience with the Microsoft Office Suite.
General Submission Guidelines:
In order to be considered a candidate for any job at Stevens, you must submit an online application. Please attach a cover letter and resume with each application. Other requirements for consideration may depend on the job.