The Office of the Registrar is looking for an energetic, positive person to join our team as Records Assistant. The Records Assistant will support the calculation of degree applicable credit for financial aid eligibility and provide related services to students and staff.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Degree applicable credit and calculations
- Build Academic Advisement Reports and audit student records for degree conferral.
- Respond to inquiries and provide informational data.
- Train, Coach and Inform end users
- Assist with bundle testing
- Work collaboratively to improve efficiency and accuracy of processes and communications.
Work Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; evenings and weekends as needed.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
A bachelor’s degree; at least one year of experience in higher education.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full time basis.
Experience in academic advisement or financial aid advisement, experience working with PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, and/or experience at UB or a similar institution preferred.
Salary Range $42,651 – $45,651