University of Idaho
Off Campus Location - Twin Falls County/Twin Falls
Col of Agricultural & Life Sciences
$14.00 per hour or higher depending on experience
- Provide administrative support for the University of Idaho Extension County Office.
- Perform a wide variety of secretarial, receptionist, financial, and support functions.
- Apply computer program knowledge and applications in developing and maintaining records, collecting information, and developing, preparing, producing, and distributing a variety of business documents that may contain technical, scientific, legal, administrative, budgetary, and standard information relating to Extension programs.
- Present as the first point of contact in the Extension Office, which includes, answering the telephone, directing telephone and walk-in clientele to appropriate faculty, personnel, or program, responding to routine inquiries and explaining office services to customers.
- Use a variety of computer operations to complete daily assignments.
- Maintain strict confidentiality in all cases for all materials and communications.
High school diploma, completion of high school equivalency or GED.
Two years of experience providing administrative support in a team work environment including word processing, filing and composing a variety of business documents.
Experience using computer software and applications for word processing, developing spreadsheets, email and internet research.
Experience working in a high demand office with constant interruptions and changing priorities.
Bilingual capabilities (English-Spanish).
Knowledge of University of Idaho Extension programs.
Ability to lift, carry, or otherwise move heavy objects up to 25 pounds (chairs, tables, heavy boxes, supplies).
College degree or coursework in Business Management.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Willingness and ability to work extra hours during Fair time.
Occasional travel for trainings and workshops.
Open Until Filled:
First consideration will be given to those who apply by January 5, 2020. The position will remain open until a suitable applicant pool has been identified.
Please provide letter, resume and online application.
Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.