Join our team of caring medical providers! Student Health Services
at the University at Buffalo is recruiting for a full-time, year round Physician Assistant. The Physician Assistant will provide high quality medical care to our diverse student population. The position will provide women’s health and trans-inclusive medical care.
The duties include:
- Evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illness
- Thorough documentation of all patient encounters
- Interpretation of diagnostic test results and effective communication with patients regarding diagnosis, results and treatment plans
Our team recognizes the advantages diverse perspectives and backgrounds bring to the workplace. We are particularly interested in candidates who share this value and will work to achieve the university’s goals of inclusive excellence.
About Student Life
As a member of Student Life, you will join service professionals, all driven by one shared set of values designed to help ensure students’ well-being, create a safe and supportive environment and promote student success. In Student Life, growth is a shared passion. We aim for excellence, thinking big and going bold. We pursue our goals tenaciously while stewarding the student experience. We build communities and advance diversity in all forms. We encourage discovery and celebrate success.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Physician Assistant Studies with three years of experience providing patient care in an outpatient setting, including clinical rotations
- Bachelor’s degree and completion of a Physician Assistant Certificate Program with NCCPA certification and licensed to practice in New York State. At least two years of experience providing patient care in an outpatient setting, including clinical rotations.
Experience in a college/university health care setting is preferred.