The Auburn University Office of Student Financial Services is seeking candidates for a Coordinator of Billing Receivables position. The selected candidate for this role will perform financial and administrative tasks related to billing and receivables.
The Office of Student Financial Services is committed to offering students and authorized users support in meeting their financial obligations to the University while servicing in an environment of equality, responsibility, and dignity. To best assist the Auburn University community, we strive to provide exceptional customer service in making the student billing and financial aid process as accurate, accessible, and seamless as possible.
Candidates will be assigned Level I or Level II depending on education and experience.
1. Maintains and balances billing/receivables system and accounts.
2. Generates, reviews, analyzes, reconciles and processes reports and accounts.
3. Responds to questions regarding entries in the billing system.
4. Coordinates with other University offices to obtain listings of student transactions to be entered into the Billing/Receivables system.
5. Oversees the Direct Deposit of student funds, which may include (but not limited too) correcting errors and responding to refund questions.
6. Monitors and reports errors in the student Billing/Receivables system.
7. Assists the Billing/Receivable Manager with schedule cancellations and clearances.