University of Idaho
University Advancement (Div)
$15.70 per hour or more depending on education and experience
This position works as part of a team dedicated to ensuring the highest quality stewardship program. It is responsible for coordinating stewardship projects and assisting Advancement Communications as needed on special projects. The person in this role will use the UCM system to record program contacts (thank you notes/letters, birthday cards, event invitations/attendance) with university donors; execute established stewardship processes for donor recognition; research, analyze and compile information for reports; compose, format, design and/or proof a variety of executive, sensitive and confidential official letters and documents; create original content for external communications regarding stewardship activities.
- 1 year of experience providing administrative support
- Experience planning, organizing, implementing and evaluating special projects and/or events
- Experience analyzing information, identifying problems, defining alternatives and developing recommendations for management/administrators
- Experience with office support functions such as word processing, data entry and composing a variety of business documents
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Associates or bachelors degree in office management, business, communications or related field
- 3-5 years of experience providing administrative support
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality while managing highly sensitive documents and information
- Experience providing excellent customer service to external and internal constituents and working in a team environment
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with University of Idaho policies, business procedures and organizational structure
- Experience using database and software programs such as Banner, Ellucian, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Knowledge of advancement functions in higher education such as fundraising, stewardship, outreach, communications and alumni relations
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimum supervision while prioritizing workloads to meet deadlines
Open Until Filled:
To be considered your Letter of Qualification must address each of the minimum qualifications. Additionally, please provide information in support of your application regarding the desired qualifications as relevant.
For 1st consideration, please apply by September 16, 2019.
Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.