Tufts Technology Services (TTS) is a university-wide service organization committed to delivering technology solutions in support of Tufts’ mission of teaching, learning, research, innovation, and sustainability. With staff across all of Tufts’ campuses, we collaborate with schools and divisions to meet the demands of a global, mobile community. We promote a collaborative, flexible work environment, embrace diversity and inclusion, and encourage personal and professional development. Learn more about TTS on our website.
The Principal Business Analyst will be the primary support for our Dental School business partners. Support involves supporting all Clinical, Financial and Administrative applications. These include the EMR/PM applications – Exan’s AxiUm products, PACS systems – Dolphin (Pediatrics) and MiPACS as well as a Pathology application called CoPath. The Dental school has several other applications in use as well as connected hardware for scanning, milling, and imaging. The Principal Business Analyst will be expected to function as a project manager for some projects, as well as provide secondary support to Application Administrators. The Principal Business analyst will determine the best ways to maximize utilization of application features to meet our business partners needs and to maximize the use of data as an administrative and managerial tool at Tufts. One of the primary functions of the BSA is to understand and document the Dental school and Dental clinic operations and workflows as well as to meet with our business partners to gather requirements for projects and day-to-day work.
What You'll Do
- Knowledge and experience as typically acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree with 8-10 years relevant business work experience with in-depth knowledge of business operations and systems requirement processes.
- Demonstrated ability to work directly and independently with senior managers to accomplish goals and objectives.
- 7 years’ experience with Clinical, Administrative and/or Financial applications
What We're Looking For
- Experience in business facing roles
- Understanding of Clinical processes and workflows
Minimum $102,400.00, Midpoint $128,050.00, Maximum $153,700.00
Salary is based on related experience, expertise, and internal equity; generally, new hires can expect pay between the minimum and midpoint of the range.