The University at Buffalo (UB) and Experiential Learning Network
) office seeks to hire an experienced and highly responsible professional to serve as Program Coordinator
. The Program Coordinator will be a member of the university’s Experiential Learning Network and Undergraduate Education team, working with the university’s faculty and undergraduate students, campus-wide to foster innovative experiential learning projects to advance the university’s ambitious vision for excellence in teaching, research, and engagement.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Student outreach and support
- Event and program administration
- Office management and supervision of student employees
We invite individuals to apply whose perspectives and experiences will enrich and strengthen our organization. The ELN serves a diverse constituency of patrons, and our employees, services and policies strive to honor and reflect this diversity. We encourage candidates who thrive in a welcoming multicultural environment to apply.
The Experiential Learning Network (ELN
) is the University at Buffalo’s central resource for hands-on learning. The Project Portal and Digital Badges are designed to assist students in find the best opportunities to build experience for career readiness and demonstrate skills to future employers and graduate schools. Through the work of the ELN
, students are invited to engage in collaborative projects mentored by faculty, select alum, and community partners- both locally and globally. Students are invited to browse projects, connect with mentors and apply for funding to support selected projects and conference presentations. Further information can be found on website at https://www.buffalo.edu/eln.html
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages
.About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree with professional work experience
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with ability to communicate clearly, effectively and respectfully with diverse populations.
- Highly organized with ability to take ownership of projects and manage competing priorities within expected deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
- Willingness to provide a high-level of customer service to all constituents.
- Masters’ degree
- Two or more years of professional experience with student events, programs or advising in a college or university setting.
- Experience updating website content and knowledge of web applications.