Immediate Openings for 3rd Shift Cleaner Positions
* Annual salary of $30,181
* https://www.buffalo.edu/administrative-services/for-faculty-staff/benefits/state/csea.htmlNYS benefits- Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Tuition assistance
* Paid time off - vacation, sick and personal leave
* No experience necessary
Submit your online application: https://www.ubjobs.buffalo.edu/postings/35096https://www.ubjobs.buffalo.edu/postings/35096
About our Cleaner Positions
As a 3rd shift Cleaner, you will perform a variety of routine manual work under supervision to prepare buildings and classrooms for day time operations.
Typical tasks assigned to this position include:
* Empty trash, recyclables and dispose of waste including medical waste, spoiled linens and hazardous articles on floors, furniture and equipment
* Clean, dust, and polish assigned areas including furniture, metal fixtures and equipment
* Clean floors including wash, strip and wax floors, corridors, stairs and stairwells, vacuum and shampoo carpets
* Clean and scrub walls, partitions, windows from the inside or outside of buildings and all areas of lavatories and locker rooms including cleaning blood spills and bodily fluids
* Change curtains and drapes, hang pictures and other decorative objects, replace light bulbs, dust or wash light fixtures and high places using ladders and scaffolds
* Move furniture and equipment in connection with cleaning activities, meeting set up, or special events
The University at Buffalo (UB) is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the http://buffalo.edu/University at Buffalo.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.