This position has a hybrid schedule with 4 days on site in the office and 1 day (Fridays) working from home.
In conjunction with the Trustee Investment Committee, the Investment Office manages the University's long term investment assets. The Office is responsible for all investment and operational aspects of this function including asset allocation, portfolio construction, investment manager due diligence, monitoring, and performance measurement.
What You'll Do
The Investment Office Executive Assistant will support the Chief Investment Officer by carrying out complex administrative duties which include:
- managing and prioritizing a high volume of meeting requests on a very complicated calendar;
- assisting the executive in managing and prioritizing communications with internal and external constituencies;
- organizing and planning logistics of meetings, Investment Committee meetings, editing, proofreading, and composing correspondence and reports;
- participating in or leading assigned projects for the executive’s office;
- and organizing and planning complex travel arrangements.
The position covers the responsibilities and functions of Executive Assistant, administrative and functional office manager. It requires independent, self-directed work, and ability to make decisions while processing a heavy flow of information and multitasking across multiple roles.
What We're Looking For
- Knowledge and skills as typically acquired through completion of an Associate’s Degree or equivalent
- 5 years of related experience
- Superior written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work with confidential information and data
- Experience working with suite of Microsoft office products
- High ethical standards and personal integrity
- Self-motivated, proactive, intellectually curious, and inquisitive
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with investment managers, investment committee members and Tufts colleagues
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and shift focus with ease
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to produce highly accurate work product
- Experience with CRM and document management system
- Preference for executive assistant experience in the financial services industry
- Bachelor’s degree in any field is preferred but not required