This is a part-time position, working 24 hours per week.
Tufts University School of Dental Medicine (TUSDM) offers one of the most forward-looking educational environments in dental medicine in the country. Since its founding in 1868, TUSDM has been committed to leadership in education, patient care, research, and community service. Students obtain an interdisciplinary education, integrated with medicine, with access to training in dental specialties. Clinics managed at TUSDM provide quality comprehensive care to more than 20,000 individuals annually. Nationally and internationally, the school promotes health and educational programs and researches new procedures, materials, and technologies to improve oral health.
What You'll Do
The Materials Coordinator:
- Is responsible for processing all ENVI Invoices for materials throughout the Dental School.
- Supports order processing, requisitioning, and inventory functions.
- Will assist in implementing and executing on established policies for best practices in materials management.
- Will be responsible for establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- This individual will be a proficient user for the ENVI and PeopleSoft.
- This individual will also be responsible for assisting the Finance Team and Material Management with E-reqs, PO’s and expense transfers as needed.
- The Materials Coordinator will be support for all storeroom operations activities, including inventory tracking in Materials Management.
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years in materials management, preferably in a healthcare setting
- BA/BS or high school diploma/GED with applicable experience.
- Advanced computer skills and comprehensive knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with a material management system.
- The individual must have strong customer service and communication skills.
Minimum $21.80, Midpoint $25.95, Maximum $30.10
Salary is based on related experience, expertise, and internal equity; generally, new hires can expect pay between the minimum and midpoint of the range.