The School of Dental Medicine is seeking a Dental Hygienist to:
- Perform preventive and therapeutic treatment and instruction of patients in oral self-care techniques
- Deliver appropriate, efficient and effective patient-centered treatment
- Provide patient education
- Recognize the need for further professional consultation and possible referral
- Conduct administrative/operational tasks
- Instruct and demonstrate clinical procedures to students
The University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society. Visit our website to learn more about the http://buffalo.edu/University at Buffalo.