Search for University Jobs in Staff & Non-Managerial Professionals
Program Service Revenue Coordinator
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
Your future begins here - great benefits, great people. Join us today! The University at Buffalo Foundation (UBF)
is searching for a Program Service Revenue Coordinator
to join our team.
This position will oversee the processing of 20,000+ activity and service revenue transactions annually. Processing includes ensuring each transaction has adequate documentation, an appropriate University at Buffalo (UB) approved fee on file, has been coded properly and is recognized in the appropriate fiscal period.Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure accurate fees are approved and timely processing of all program service revenue transactions for UBF and affiliates
- Process all revenues for university-related companies
- Help complete monthly reconciliations of sales tax, credit card, wires, and other revenues
- Perform daily electronic deposits into UBF’s accounting system, and periodic cash deposits
- Enhance, implement, review, train UB Marketplace applications; review set up of Alumni/Anthology applications
- Assist with implementation of any other new revenue processing systems
- Research and assist UB account holders with unusual service and activity revenue-related requests
- Provide general guidance to the Gift and Service Revenue Specialists
- Help provide supervisory backup during absences of the Revenue Operations Manager
- Coordinate process to ensure scanned images are available for program service revenue transactions
- Assist the philanthropic gift team with processing gift transactions during busy periods of the year
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UBF comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our UBF benefits website to learn about our benefit packages.
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the Research Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |