University of Idaho
Eat Smart Idaho Program Assistant
Off Campus Location - Pocatello
Col of Agricultural & Life Sciences
$12.76 per hour
Provides data entry and record oversight for the Eat Smart Idaho program statewide; provides a variety of administrative duties required to expedite services and maintain and fulfill program requirements of the Eat Smart Idaho Program statewide and within the Eastern District.
- At least 1 year experience in: using computers and software for data entry, scanning, filing, record keeping, office equipment, and general office work.
- Possess: Associate degree or training in spreadsheet applications; empathy and concern towards low income people.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Ability to: efficiently and effectively communicate verbally and in writing; keep organized and detailed records; work well with people and as part of a team to collect and submit accurate data; work independently and receive supervision.
- Willingness to: participate in on-going data management training and job orientation.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Open Until Filled:
First consideration will be given to applicants who apply by April 1st, 2019. The position may remain open until filled.
IMPORTANT: To be considered, your Letter of Qualification must address EACH of the required qualifications, including pertinent education and/or experience. In addition, to improve your ranking during the evaluation process, address as many of the Preferred Qualifications as possible. Information on a resume will not be accepted as a substitute for submitting a Letter of Qualification.
Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.