Campus Living invites applications for the full-time, second shift Cleaner position. In this role, your contributions will provide clean, safe and attractive residential facilities for University At Buffalo students . Your responsibilities will include:
* Collect and empty trash, recyclables, and dispose of waste
* Wash and clean floors, corridors, stairwells, walls, partitions, and windows using mops, detergents, brushes and other cleaning devices
* Vacuum, strip and wax floors and shampoo carpets as appropriate
* Scrub and clean showers and lavatories daily
* Replace light bulbs, and dust/wash light fixtures and high places
* Change curtains and drapes, and hang pictures and other objects
* Clean and disinfect public areas, lounges, halls and weight rooms
* Move furniture and equipment in connection to cleaning activities, meeting set up and/or special events
* Cleans and assists with Bio clean ups and floods
* Work hours may vary, Opening/ Closing weekend shifts are required to work
Work hours will be Monday through Friday 2:00pm - 10:30pm.
At Campus Living, we are a community that welcomes and celebrates every student, staff and guest with all of their diverse identities, beliefs and ways of thinking.
Our team recognizes the advantages diverse perspectives and backgrounds bring to the workplace. We are particularly interested in candidates who share this value and will work to achieve the university’s goals of inclusive excellence.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages.
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.