The School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
(SEAS) is seeking to hire highly motivated and skilled Research Administrator.
The incumbent will be part of the SEAS
Research Foundation team and support the pre- and post-award efforts of funded faculty.
- communicating and consulting with PIs and other University staff to provide guidance on RF, SEAS and UB guidelines and regulations regarding sponsored research
- preparing grant applications
- supporting grant-funded recruitment
- appointment processing (student, staff and faculty)
- processing participant stipends
- processing fellowships and tuition scholarships
- processing summer stipends
- assisting in equipment procurement for grant-supported purchases
- assisting in the submission of equipment and supply requisitions for sponsored projects
- assisting in budget management and reporting requirements for individual faculty and departments
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the Research Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status.