Your future begins here - great benefits, great people. Join us today! The University at Buffalo Foundation (UBF) is searching for a Gift and Program Service Revenue Specialist to join our team.
The position is responsible for processing program service revenues, scanning revenue transactions and documentation and assisting the Program Service Revenue Coordinator with daily departmental activities.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Analyze program service revenue batches and enter into accounting system (AccuFund).
• Process deposits to bank using Remote Deposit.
• Process daily web based credit card transactions including any refunds or voids.
• Manually process credit card payments received via mail.
• Scan deposit documentation and other relevant account documents into accounting system.
• Assist and log daily deposits from account holders.
• Contact account holders as needed when there are discrepancies in deposits.
• Help Maintain UB Marketplace payment system including processing refunds, answering questions and participating in implementation trainings.
• Research donor information and scan gift and pledge batches into donor database.
• Retrieve and enter daily online gift activity.
• Assist in processing gift deposits to the bank using Remote Deposit.
• Assist in maintaining and updating departmental policy and procedures.
• Perform other data entry and scanning projects as assigned.
• Provide backup coverage for the Program Service Revenue Coordinator.
Outstanding Benefits PackageWorking at UBF comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our UBF benefits website to learn about our benefit packages.
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo.
About the University at Buffalo Foundation
The University at Buffalo Foundation (UBF) plays a vital role in helping UB establish, enhance and expand its reputation as a leading public research university. As a private, independent organization, UBF assists in the acquisition of strategic assets, investing and providing resources, and providing a variety of services for the UB community.