The Office for Campus Life (OCL) coordinates a wide range of services to support the whole student and serves as a resource for life outside of the classroom, promoting and encouraging a healthy balance between curricular and co-curricular experiences and opportunities. The staff of the Office for Campus Life are responsible for student leadership development, campus programming, student organization advising and mentoring, as well as the daily operations of the Mayer Campus Center and other affiliate spaces. The Office for Campus Life takes a leadership role in the planning and implementation of New Student Orientation.
What You'll Do
This is a hybrid role expected to be on campus at least 4 days each week.
The Operations Coordinator serves as the main administrative contact for the Office for Campus Life. This role is responsible for the oversight of daily operations and management for the OCL department which includes support for our 50-student employee program, Mayer Campus Center operations, student organization space and event management, as well as customer service initiatives and cross-campus collaborations. The Coordinator will:
- Process all student organization event registrations through the student engagement platform
- Follow up when necessary with campus departments and student organizations
- Assists with Undergraduate Orientation; supports planning and administrative efforts regarding Pre-Orientation programming
What We're Looking For
- Knowledge and experience typically acquired by a high school diploma and 2-3 years of related customer service and operations experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience with databases and ability to learn new software applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Experience in higher education or student affairs for more than one year is a plus.
Special Work Schedule Requirements:
Position hours are 7:45am – 3:45pm Monday – Friday.