Founded in 1852, Tufts University is a prestigious student-centered research university committed to excellence in the creation and application of knowledge with a passion for collaboration, a commitment to accessibility and inclusion, and a drive to innovate.
Tufts University School of Dental Medicine (TUSDM) offers one of the most forward-looking educational environments in dental medicine in the country. Since its founding in 1868, TUSDM has been committed to leadership in education, patient care, research, and community service. Students obtain an interdisciplinary education, integrated with medicine, with access to training in dental specialties. Clinics managed at TUSDM provide quality comprehensive care to more than 20,000 individuals annually. Nationally and internationally, the school promotes health and educational programs and researches new procedures, materials, and technologies to improve oral health.
What You'll Do
The Clinic Finance Analyst is a key member of clinic administration team who works closely with the Director of Clinic Finance and Administration, Executive Associate Dean and Dean of the Dental School as well as the Budget Director of the Budget Center in the development, coordination, control and monitoring of the School’s budgets, finances, and administrative functions for the clinical operation and corresponding academic departments.
The individual is held accountable to provide information on School finances to the Director of Clinic Administration and Budget Center. In addition, the individual is the liaison between the School and University in the areas of the Budget Center, TSS and Purchasing.
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years' experience with budgeting and financial management
- Demonstrated experience working with senior staff across an organization
- Demonstrated experience managing staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- MBA or other advanced degree in financial management or accounting
- Higher education experience
- Experience in healthcare management
- Experience managing information systems
- Experience with organizational transformation
An employee in this position must complete all appropriate background checks at the time of hire, promotion, or transfer.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minority/females/veterans/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity.