The Department of Anesthesiology in the Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, invites candidates to apply for the position of Fellowship Program Administrator (.4FTE) and ANE Administrative Assistant (.6FTE).
In this position, you will:
• Manage the Anesthesiology fellowship recruitment process and onboarding with GME Dept.
• Assist in the Anesthesiology Residency Program duties.
• Prepare evaluations, accreditation reports, annual program/trainee updates for ABA, AAMC, GME, etc.
• Provide compliance monitoring and distribution of monthly reports, work hours logged, et al for fellowship to all faculty.
• Organize events such as journal club, orientations and graduations.
• Assist in the preparation and take and prepare minutes of meetings for program reviews.
• Maintain all systems ie: Medhub, ACGME, ABA, etc.
• Other office duties as requested.
The university seeks to recruit and retain a diverse workforce as a reflection of our commitment to serve the diverse people of Buffalo, to maintain the excellence of the university and to offer our students richly varied disciplines, perspectives and ways of knowing and learning.
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.