Employees in this classification, under direct supervision from a designated supervisor, will typically perform routine custodial duties.
Duties and Responsibilities (generally)
A Maid typically -
1. makes beds and handles linens.
2. cleans and dusts furnishings, rooms, hallways, and private and semi-private lavatories, toilet rooms, and rest rooms.
3. dust-mops and spot-mops floors.
4. cleans interior mirrors and interior glass.
5. waxes furniture.
6. reports items that need repair.
7. performs routine domestic and custodial duties as assigned.
8. performs other related duties as assigned.