The Financial Aid Office is seeking a Financial Aid Systems Analyst to assist with the configuration, testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of applications, processes, and databases that support the operations of the Financial Aid Office.
Key accountability and responsibilities:
- System Configuration & Testing
- System Implementation
- Investigate system errors and research potential solutions.
- Analyze existing business processes to improve efficiency; Develop new business processes with specific attention to accuracy and quality control.
- Create data queries and reports to assist with business trend forecasting, processing and student outcomes.
- Working collaboratively with university constituents to ensure effective management of existing systems and new software solutions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full time basis.
Work hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; evenings and weekends as needed to meet the business needs.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Bachelor’s Degree with proven experience in software application set-up, testing and application security.
Master’s Degree. Experience with PeopleSoft Campus Solutions products and Microsoft Access.
Salary Range $47,256 – $49,256
Campus North Campus