Application File Processing – Handles all aspects of application file processing including, but not limited to:
- Processing new applications daily, reviewing submitted applications in Salesforce CRM system, then verifying all data loaded correctly in Campus Solutions student system. All applications and supporting transcripts and documents are imaged then managed by Specialist in Oracle workflow and imaging systems. Original transcripts are maintained for 1 year after document is imaged for reference if needed, however, the Admissions Specialists work in a paperless environment with notification of imaged documents received in ‘workflow’.
- Research imaging for any documents received for new applications, enter education data from transcripts; school if needed, GPA, credits attempted/completed, test scores. Complete checklists for documents received, add any new checklists needed not auto assigned in application load process, and add service indicators as needed.
- Determine when all documents required for application review have been received, verify all imaged docs include correct application number (add or correct if not) and code record for application review.
- Monitor via workflow all review requests, admission decisions, requests for further information, application cancellations or denials and transfer credit evaluations and code appropriately in Campus Solutions.
- Run weekly Oracle Business Intelligence report on entire active application pool in individual area of responsibility to verify accuracy of all data and make corrections as needed.
Manage Salesforce cases assigned in response to email, inquiries and forms submission via generic email account.
Manage returned mail for applicants, returned mail with forwarding addresses and any other returned mail not handled by student employees.
Will cross-train with other Specialists including extensive cross training on graduate and international Admissions processing in order to provide support and backup when needed.
Will cross-train with Imaging Analyst on all document imaging and indexing processes, including retrieving electronic documents, researching documents and monitoring imaging email account in order to provide support and backup when needed.
Actively support major Admissions special events such as, but not limited to Fall Open House and Spring Accepted Student Preview Day by taking responsibility for planning, organizing and participating in specific event activities. Such activities may include, but are not limited to Clubs and Activities Fair, signage, balloons, and staffing information stations as appropriate for specific event.
Support new student Orientation for each term as needed.
Assist with special mailings and calling projects as needed and provide backup for document research and prospect data entry during heavy recruitment cycles.
Requires extensive, accurate data entry and attention to detail. Specialists interact with and provide support and backup for two other Admission Specialists. Specialists also interact with Admissions Specialists at the Daytona Beach and occasionally Worldwide campuses. Interact daily with Admission Territory Managers and provide support as needed.
Must remain current on University degree programs, admissions policies and status of the campus and University. Understand and enthusiastically support the team effort and specific goals of Admissions Operations working toward the larger goals of Admissions as part of University Enrollment Management.
Minimum three years of responsible office experience required in a team environment.
Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent customer service skills required.
Computer literacy including experience with Microsoft Office Suite required. Strong organizational skills.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Ability to work in an often hectic environment with constant interruptions and effectively manage tedious and repetitive quality work with strict attention to detail.