Digital Marketing Manager (Reg FT)
Digital Marketing Manager (Reg FT)
: Office of College Services
This position will remain open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume by no later than January 15, 2019. The College cannot guarantee that application materials received after this date will be considered or reviewed.
CCAC offers an exceptional benefits package. Highlights include an excellent health plan with very low out-of-pocket expense network option, generous time off and holiday pay, a 403b retirement plan with up to 10% employer match or other options through the State's retirement defined benefit pension system, free employee parking, public service (student) loan forgiveness eligible employer, and employer paid benefits including group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
Admin 14 - $51,664
Job Open Date:
Job Close Date:
Responsible for the planning, development and implementation of digital marketing content on behalf of the college. Also serves in an on-call capacity, assisting with the dissemination of emergency and/or crisis-related communications.
Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, information science, computer science or related field and minimum three years' experience. Prior experience with digital marketing tactics and strategy, web development projects and general marketing principles required.
1. Manages the day-to-day social media process by monitoring profiles for community involvement in order to actively cultivate engagement.
2. Works with the executive director to oversee the development and scheduling of digital and social media campaigns in conjunction with college-wide promotional efforts. Creates and optimizes content for multiple digital channels. Maintains CCAC brand integrity.
3. Serves as the voice of CCAC on social media, providing an online marketing presence and engaging in an online dialogue, responding to queries, concerns and direct mentions.
4. Manages digital content development including seeking out new content streams, curating useful and informative articles, news stories and communities from both internal and external sources. Actively researches and incorporates industry trends and best practices into digital content platforms.
5. Assists with the dissemination of emergency and/or crisis communications serving in an on-call capacity and operating at the highest level of confidentiality. Identifies and reports notable threats and sensitive content to the appropriate individuals.
6. Manages social media analytics. Develops and maintains the digital marketing dashboard to track engagement and the effectiveness of CCAC's online presence.
7. Works in conjunction with the web content manager to design promotional campaigns for the CCAC website in order to increase web traffic and community awareness and to also assist in web content development and optimization.
8. Advises and provides professional digital marketing training to internal constituents and supervises work-study students and interns. Assists internal clients with the development of their digital media platforms.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
Current criminal record/child abuse clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to obtain these clearances and are available here
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://ccac.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=549&site=3