UNT Physics offers BS/BA, MS, and Ph.D. degrees. It also offers a BS/MS accelerated program for students to obtain both BS and MS degrees in 5 years. In addition to general physics, its undergraduate program offers Engineering Physics, Computational Physics, and Astronomy concentrations.
Responsible for managing all aspects of undergraduate student support processes, including recruitment, orientation, advising, scholarship/internship opoortunties, career development activities, degree plans and alumni relations.
Bachelor’s Degree and one year of experience in recruiting, academic advising, counseling, student services, customer service or related experience or can substitute education for experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong presentation skills and problem solving skills.
- Developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products.
- Ability to obtain credit card for travel.
- Good driving record and access to a vehicle.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Professional in appearance, motivated, self-directed and have the ability and willingness to communicate enthusiastically with diverse populations in a positive, courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
The preferred candidate will possess the following additional qualifications:
Three years of previous experience in a educational setting
Strong organizational skills