The Auburn University Libraries is seeking candidates for the position of Outreach Programs Administrator in the Innovation and Research Commons (I&RC). Reporting to the Research Support Librarian, this position will develop, plan, and deliver outreach programs, onboarding workshops, and orientation materials to accomplish goals and objectives including communication, education and patron assistance for all of the service areas in the I&RC. The service areas include Makerspace, DataSpace, Extended Reality Space, Adobe Creative Space, Audio Studio, Technology Lending Space, and Liquid Galaxy.
This is a two year limited term appointment. Continuation of employment is contingent upon availability of funds.
Essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
1) Develop web-based orientation materials for each of the I&RC’s seven service areas. Meet with each area leader to define needs. Develop and maintain website related to specific activities, projects or services.
2) Develop and organize on-boarding workshops for each of the areas. Coordinate and organize training programs. Collaborate with Library faculty and staff on outreach and campus engagement programs.
3) Produce documentation (e.g. basic user manuals) for each of the I&RC’s seven service areas.
4) Develop promotional programs and materials for distribution to target audience.
5) Coordinate and organize tours of the I&RC.