TUSDM Pre-Doctoral clinics provide patient care clinical experience for DMD candidates last 2 years of Dental School.
What You'll Do
Under general supervision, provides excellent customer service, greets patients, inputs and/or verifies patient information, responds to patient inquiries, and schedules/confirms appointments. May perform financial functions (collects payment, conducts daily batch reconciliation) and provides administrative support. Performs other related duties to assist in the management of the department.
What We're Looking For
- High School degree/equivalency and 1-3 years of job related experience.
- This position also requires basic knowledge of dental and coding terminology.
- Basic knowledge of dental/medical billing software and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Basic knowledge of dental/medical billing software and Microsoft Office along with dental terminology.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service focus while dealing with patients and other customers.
An employee in this position must complete all appropriate background checks at the time of hire, promotion, or transfer.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minority/females/veterans/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity.