The GME Accreditation Administrator will support a variety of activities that are essential to GME’s mission, including day to day management of the Electronic Residency Management System (MedHub). The GME office is a small, team-based environment where collaboration, creativity, self-directedness and continuous improvement are valued. This role will involve regular interaction with GME staff members, hospital personnel, residents, and residency program directors and administrators.
The GME Accreditation Administrator will report directly to the Director of GME Accreditation/Assistant Designated Institutional Official. This individual will collaborate frequently with GME Office peers and leaders, including the Sr. Associate Dean/Designated Institutional Official, Assistant Deans for GME, and Accreditation Manager.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as the institutional administrator and liaison for UB GME’s Electronic Residency Management System
- Provide administrative management for monthly GMEC meetings
- Provide administrative support to the PQRS of the GMEC
- Provide administrative support to the Quality Improvement and Patient Safety (QuIPS) Subcommittee of the GMEC
- Facilitate and monitor institutional and program compliance with multiple Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) and UB GME deadlines.
- Provide general support to the Director of GME Accreditation/Assistant DIO and Accreditation Manager.
Salary: $30,000 – $40,000