Search for University Jobs in Staff & Non-Managerial Professionals
Coordinator of Executive Operations
Coordinator of Executive Operations
Starting salary range of $43,015- $47,316 is based on the Lee College Administrative/Administrative Support Salary Scale, C41. Initial salary offer is commensurate with education and related work experience.
Job Summary/Basic Function:
This position is responsible for a broad and complex set of assignments related to the daily coordination and management of the Office of the President; provide executive level support for all presidential activities in a manner that reflects the President's priorities and the College's mission, goals, and values; build positive and collaborative relationships with internal and external constituents; assist the President and Chief of Staff relative to the effective operation of the office; demonstrate professionalism and confidentiality in all matters pertaining to the Office of the President.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the day-to-day functions of the Office of the President.
- Provide strategic and operational support to the President and Chief of Staff.
- Proactively anticipate the needs of the President, exhibiting strong critical thinking skills.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with Lee College staff and students to promote good communication and successful collaboration with the Office of the President.
- Collaborate with College leadership to ensure timely completion of College-wide reports for TACC, THECB, LBB, and other governing agencies.
- Manage the process for securing the president's approval and signature on official documents.
- Coordinate and manage meetings for the President with internal and external constituents.
- Facilitate meetings for the Office of the President, to include creating agendas, producing formal minutes, and capturing decisions and action items.
- Strategically manage the President's calendar, travel, and other commitments.
- Manage the budget for the Office of the President.
- Work independently to compose correspondence, research issues, prioritize tasks, handle special projects, and follow-up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Office of the President, including those of a sensitive and confidential nature.
- Plan, coordinate and execute President's Office event planning from meetings to special events, to include the tracking of the guest list, coordinate on invitation design, contract with venue and caterer, arrange for audiovisual or other support equipment, and other logistics as needed.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Public Affairs for the design of specialty items for the Office of the President.
- Streamline processes and identify opportunities for greater efficiency.
- Implement a system-wide filing strategy for official documents, agreements and contracts.
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion about matters of significance pertaining to the Office of the President.
Additional duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- In her absence, assume the role of Administrative Secretary/Board Specialist as needed.
- Attend special events as directed.
- Represent the President's Office by serving on College committees as requested and approved by the President or Chief of Staff.
- Act as a resource for other administrative personnel on campus.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Excellent benefits accrue with this full-time position. This is a security sensitive position.
Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status.
- Associates (or higher) degree or successful completion of sixty (60) college credit hours
- Three (3) years of related work experience directly supporting C-level executives
- Must be organized, accurate, attentive to detail, and able to master a wide range of complex tasks in a dynamic, fast paced work environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to diffuse frustrated students.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office, as well as the ability to master additional software programs as necessary.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Bachelors (or higher) degree
- Experience with executive event planning
- Bilingual able to read, write, and speak both English and Spanish
Main Campus - Baytown, TX
If other, provide location:
Open Until Filled:
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This position requires applicants to attach the following documents: resume, cover letter, and copies of transcripts for all completed course work
. (Official transcripts required upon employment.)
In addition, applicants must include a minimum of three (3) professional references on the online application.
Please do not mail, email, fax, or deliver any documents outside of the electronic application process.
To apply, visit https://jobs.lee.edu/postings/6786
Lee College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, which encourages applications from qualified females, minority groups, veterans, and disabled individuals. It is the policy of Lee College to fully comply with the equal opportunity provisions of all applicable regulations and not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status in areas such as recruitment, selections, training, promotion, demotion, layoffs, terminations, rates of pay, or any other forms of compensation or benefits.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |