Your future begins here - great benefits, great people. Join us today!
The University at Buffalo Foundation (UBF) is searching for a detail orientated, conscientious, proactive self-starter to join our team as an Executive Assistant and Board Coordinator.
You will directly support the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). As well as act as the administrative liaison to the University at Buffalo Foundation Board of Trustees and related committees. Responsibilities include calendaring, financial oversight of related budgets, document/control management, review and analysis and preparation of information for board members.
The University at Buffalo Foundation (UBF) plays a vital role in helping UB establish, enhance, and expand its reputation as a leading public research university. As a private, independent organization, UBF assists in the acquisition of strategic assets, investing and providing resources, and providing a variety of services for the UB community.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities :
* Serve as primary point of contact for internal and external customers on all matters pertaining to the CEO, reflecting a passionate commitment to customer service, and a professional and personable demeanor with the ability to appropriately handle confidential and sensitive circumstances.
* Attend meetings with CEO as requested. Prepare notes and action items from each meeting. Participate in debriefings as requested. Relay follow-up information to departments and other stakeholders as appropriate.
* Schedule meetings and appointments, maintain CEO’s calendar.
* Provide general administrative support, including answering and routing phone calls, mail, and email; document preparation; copying, scanning, and mailing; and creating and maintaining an integrated filing system for both paper and electronic files.
* Manage the budget of the office of the CEO
* Act as liaison to the UBF Board of Trustees and interact with board and committee members on an as needed basis.
* Remain highly organized to efficiently coordinate all board and committee meetings including scheduling and sending electronic meeting invites and reminders.
* Serve as recording secretary for all board and committee meetings and prepare and maintain minutes.
* Communicate all decisions, actions, directives, and important information following board and committee meetings to the appropriate individuals and stakeholders. Anticipate and follow up on outstanding agenda items, taking action to ensure information is provided to the board and committee members in a timely manner.
* Coordinate onboarding and orientation for new board members and ongoing education for all board members in understanding their roles and responsibilities. Introduce new members to the electronic board portal.
Working at UBF comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our UBF benefits website to learn about our benefit packages https://www.buffalo.edu/administrative-services/for-faculty-staff/benefits/ub-foundation.htmlUB Foundation (UBF) Funded - Administrative.
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the http://buffalo.edu/University at Buffalo.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.