The Tufts University School of Medicine’s Graduate Programs (TUSMGP) houses the programs that confer the Doctorate in Physical Therapy (DPT), Master of Public Health (MPH), Master of Medical Science (MMS) by the Physician Assistant Program, Master of Science in Health Informatics and Analytics (MS-HIA), and Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences (MBS).
The Office of Graduate Student Services for the Tufts University School of Medicine’s Graduate Programs oversees the administrative operations of the Medical School’s graduate programs inclusive of admissions, recruitment marketing, registration, career services, and student services functions for about 1,000 plus students on the Boston Health Sciences Campus. The Admissions office and Recruitment Marketing office collaborate extensively and both report into this position.
This role is offered as hybrid (combination of onsite and remote) where you are required to be onsite at our Boston, MA Health Sciences campus 2-3 days per week. Specific days and schedule will be determined between you and your manager.
What You'll Do
The Director of Enrollment and Marketing has oversight of two offices (Recruitment Marketing and Admissions) with a focus on development and execution of integrated communications and marketing strategies, tactics, and projects related to the effective outreach, recruitment, admission, and enrollment of a diverse, talented student body for TUSM Graduate Programs.
Along with Admissions, will coordinate with individual program leadership and TUSM leadership to identify audiences, strategies, and long-term goals. Regularly communicate with these stakeholders to report on outcomes and iterate strategies as needed to meet program goals.
- Provides oversight of digital marketing strategy and spend, to raise awareness and generate prospective student leads for TUSM Graduate Programs
- Oversees external vendor relationships (Viv Higher Education) and development/iteration of media strategy to support enrollment goals
- Monitors and evaluates marketing analytics in combination with enrollment funnel data to measure effectiveness of strategies
- Iterates marketing strategy as needed with the goal of maintaining a capacity enrollment of qualified students
- Research target audiences, sets specific goals and objectives to meet enrollment goals established by leadership
- Manages budget resources dedicated to marketing within TUSM
- Supervises Recruitment Marketing & Communications Manager in development of communications and marketing/content strategies
What We're Looking For
- Knowledge and skills as typically acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years' experience in higher education focused on areas including student recruitment, marketing, and/or enrollment or an equivalent combination of education and experience in a university setting
- Knowledge of higher education enrollment including experience in developing recruitment strategies and data-driven evaluation of recruiting outcomes
- Database management and technology experience in higher education and familiarity with best practices required. Experience with Slate preferred
- Knowledge of enrollment management and admission trends
- Familiarity with admission funnel management, including effective yield strategies, expected
- Possess excellent writing and communications skills and an ability to work collaboratively while supporting multiple projects and assignments
- Ability to report, interpret and analyze data and reports to support the assessment of admission funnel strategies
- Master's degree (or higher) preferred
Minimum $100,100.00, Midpoint $125,150.00, Maximum $150,200.00
Salary is based on related experience, expertise, and internal equity; generally, new hires can expect pay between the minimum and midpoint of the range.