Provides varied and high level administrative and technical support to an administrative department, with significant emphasis on more complex administrative responsibilities.
Performs a variety of nonstandard assignments. Resolves routine questions and problems. Work is performed under minimal supervision.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
1. Being the first point of contact for the CVM Administration office
2. answering a multi-line telephone
3. mail distribution
4. data gathering
5. accounts payable and accounts receivable
6. preparing travel reimbursement vouchers
7. advising faculty, staff and students on policies and procedures.