The EMS Coordinator and Student Records Specialist position is a unique opportunity to apply innovation, creative problem solving skills, and technical knowledge to support students, faculty, and staff at the University at Buffalo. This individual serves as a member of the HUB & Student Systems Support team as well as the Office of the Registrar, collaborating across the institution to maintain and optimize HUB and related student systems.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Support the Office of the Registrar and departmental users in the implementation and use of EMS campus-wide. This individual will:
- Train and support department schedulers in using EMS to view and request space; and space stewards in monitoring, tracking, and utilizing space in EMS
- Lead the user group for Academics users in EMS, soliciting and incorporating feedback into system policies, practices, and configuration
- Configure and maintain security, templates, and other functions of EMS in support of academic unit needs
- Collaborate with UBIT, University Events, other EMS, and peer institutions users to assess and optimize utilization of EMS
- Attend conferences and professional development to become an expert in EMS – Academics
- During peak times, provide customer service for room reservations for centrally scheduled space
- Serve as business analyst for transcripts, grading, and program/plan. S/he works with the Office of the Registrar and UBIT in ensuring that student records are maintained in an efficient manner that supports student success. In this role, s/he will:
- Train and support departmental auditors, program/plan users, and faculty and staff who grade courses
- Troubleshoot and resolve system issues in HUB and related systems, analyze business processes and system utilization, and guide system optimization.
- Conduct testing for upgrades to HUB and related systems (Credentials, online grade change submission)
- Serve as member of HUB & Student Systems Support team
- Attend conferences and professional development to become an expert in HUB and related systems
- Build Checklists, ComGen’s, Comments and Activity Guides for Student Records
- Assist with processing and customer service in these areas during peak times
The Office of the Registrar staff form a collegial team that collaborates in a supportive and progressive working environment. We value innovation, creative thinking, positivity, and a sense of humor. We support one another through opportunities for team and individual professional development.
The University at Buffalo is a flagship institution in the State University of New York system, UB is the largest and most comprehensive campus in the 64-campus SUNY system. It is a member of the Association of American Universities. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence.
- Work Hours: Monday -Friday 8:30-5:00 pm; evenings and weekends as needed to meet the business needs.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full time basis.
Applications cannot be accepted via email or US mail, please submit your application materials through the University at Buffalo website, www.ubjobs.buffalo.edu. Please do not call to inquire about application status, qualified candidates will be contacted.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Bachelor’s degree and proven experience working in a technical or support services role in higher education.
Experience with class scheduling in EMS or student records functions in PeopleSoft Campus Solutions preferred.
Experience at UB or similar institution preferred, as is knowledge of system configuration, querying and reporting.