Auburn University Parking Services is seeking to fill a Parking Services Rep I/II. This position monitors and enforces Auburn University parking rules and regulations to maintain the integrity of and ensure compliance with University parking on a year round basis.
1. Communicates with and provides assistance to students and public regarding parking rules, directions, etc.
2. Monitors University parking lots and issues citations for parking violations.
3. Determines if a parking violation has occurred with the assistance of the license plate recognition computer application in Parking Services vehicles.
4. Determines if a vehicle should be towed or wheel-locked. Adheres wheel-lock to vehicle when appropriate.
5. Assists with the movement, set-up, and take down of parking barricades, cones, signs, and bollards.
6. Participates in continuous training on policies, procedures, and equipment regarding Auburn University parking rules and regulations.
7. Directs traffic as needed.