Tufts Technology Services (TTS) is a university-wide service organization committed to delivering technology solutions in support of Tufts’ mission of teaching, learning, research, innovation, and sustainability. With staff across all of Tufts’ campuses, as well as a 24x7 IT Service Desk, we collaborate with schools and divisions to meet the demands of a global, mobile community. We promote a collaborative, flexible work environment, embrace diversity and inclusion, and encourage personal and professional development. Learn more about TTS on our website.
What You'll Do
Reporting to the Associate Director for Student and Alumni Services, the Senior Business Analyst works with business partners within several business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies. The candidate will demonstrate an informed knowledge of the Technolutions Slate Admissions platform as well as PeopleSoft Student Records and Campus Community functional areas. Key responsibilities of this position include supporting several moderately complex business processes, working closely with users to understand their needs, translating those needs into technical and functional requirements documentation, configuring changed as needed, and contributing to quality assurance and training initiatives. The Senior Business Analyst may serve as a project lead on large, complex projects from concept to completion. Will mentor and coach more junior level business analysts.
This is a fully remote position.
What We're Looking For
• Skills and knowledge typically acquired through a Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• 6+ years of relevant technical and/or business experience.
• Demonstrated experience with the Technolutions Slate product.
• Demonstrated experience with PeopleSoft Campus Solutions product.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to multi-task, set goals and priorities, and work effectively under pressure from multiple competing deadlines.
• Proven ability to work independently and as a team member.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with sensitive University data.
• Previous work experience in Higher Education.
• Experience with other ERP applications or student information systems.
• Understanding of business process redesign.