The Division of Student Affairs at Auburn University is seeking candidates for the position of Coordinator, Student Programs in Health Promotion and Wellness Services The successful candidate will develop and implement programs aimed at creating a healthier campus community.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- develops, implements, and evaluates student-focused services or programs;
- collaborates with departments, committees, and individuals throughout the University to advance and enhance the effectiveness of the service or program;
- develops and coordinates effective educational outreach, marketing, and training strategies and materials.
Specifically, the chosen candidate will:
- oversee Safe Harbor, Auburn University’s 24-hour interpersonal violence response program;
- manages and responds to confidential reporting of interpersonal violence, develop and implement prevention initiatives such as the Green Dot Bystander program, collaborates and serves as part of the Lee County community SART, develops and manages reports and information used to enhance service or program effectiveness;
- provides support to other Student Affairs initiatives as needed;
- recruits, trains, supervises, and evaluates graduate assistants, staff, and interns in designated programmatic areas, assist with budget responsibilities for a program.