Provide direct administrative support to the Chief Sustainability Officer (CSO). In this role, you will develop, oversee, and improve office operations and procedures which requires a broad and in-depth knowledge of both functional areas and their role in the larger University community.
Specific tasks may include:
* Schedule meetings/events for CSO, Sustainability team and departmental committees
* Provide all aspects of event management (plans/implementation).
* Drafting and maintain departmental budgets (IFR, UBF, RF), organizing and
* Following-up on projects
* Coordinating information flow by acting as a liaison
* Complete general human resource and purchasing duties using multiple university systems (Concur, eptf, Shop Blue, etc)
* Maintain efficient work flow
* Resolve day-to-day operational problems
* Steward relevant university space
* Respond to incoming communication
Outstanding Benefits PackageWorking at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our http://www.buffalo.edu/administrative-services/for-faculty-staff/benefits/state/csea.htmlbenefits website to learn about our benefit packages.
About UBThe University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society. Visit our http://buffalo.edu/website to learn more about the University at Buffalo.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.