Tufts Technology Services (TTS) is a university-wide service organization committed to delivering technology solutions in support of Tufts’ mission of teaching, learning, research, innovation, and sustainability. With staff across all of Tufts’ campuses, as well as a 24x7 IT Service Desk, we collaborate with schools and divisions to meet the demands of a global, mobile community. We promote a collaborative, flexible work environment, embrace diversity and inclusion, and encourage personal and professional development. Learn more about TTS on our website.
What You'll Do
The Clinical Systems Analyst is responsible for the configuration, integration, implementation, planning, training, and support of the clinical information systems installed across the Tufts Veterinary Medical Center. This position works collaboratively with the Director of Clinical Technology & Informatics, Senior Clinical Application Administrator, TTS team members, and clinical and operations staff to implement and support clinical hospital technology needs. Other responsibilities include working with the Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine’s Finance and Operations department to ensure that billing, registration, medical records, and other functions are updated, supported, and working correctly within the clinical systems. The position requires a forward-thinking analyst with a desire to improve end user experience, increase efficiency, and enhance reporting and data accessibility.
What We're Looking For
• Knowledge and experience typically acquired by a bachelor’s degree and five years working in an information technology support role or technical setting.
• Two years of experience in a veterinary or human clinical practice or experience in an animal or human hospital setting.
• Experience with veterinary or human healthcare EMRs or clinical systems.
• Experience managing small projects.
• Ability to work under pressure in a busy, fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrated attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
• Must be goal-oriented and timeline driven, possess expert organizational skills and enjoy working with people.
• Experience with ancillary systems like Laboratory, Pathology, Imaging, and Cardiology.
• Familiarity with TCP/IP networking concepts
• Knowledge of HL7 interfaced transactions and workflow
• DICOM Knowledge