Search for University Jobs in Staff & Non-Managerial Professionals
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
Your future begins here - great benefits, great people. Join us today! The University at Buffalo Foundation (UBF)
is searching for a Documentation Coordinator
to join our team.
This position works to efficiently and accurately capture donor gifting intentions in writing. The Documentation Coordinator will draft gift agreements (and other formal gifting instruments), manage the internal review/editing process, track workflow, and ensure timely completion of all gifting documentation.Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Draft all philanthropic gift agreements using preapproved templates (and other gifting documents) and circulate for internal review, editing and approval.
- Track all agreements and documentation activity to ensure transparency and understanding of workflow issues and speed.
- Evaluate and create efficiencies in gift agreement workflow and procedures using technology to automate and advance efforts.
- Coordinate the maintenance of all gift and endowment information in permanent records and databases, including the setup and assignment of fund attributes, as well as document imaging. Develop tracking process to ensure unique requirements, as documented in gift agreements, are fulfilled by the UB Foundation and colleagues in Donor Relations and Stewardship.
- Serve as resource to University Advancement and Unit Business Officers across campus for assistance with philanthropic funds.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UBF comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our UBF benefits website to learn about our benefit packages.
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |