The department of Financial Management within Business Services at the University at Buffalo is seeking an Accounts. In this role your main responsibilities will include the following:
* Accounts Closeouts - Analyze RF Business System Account Closeout report by Item Type to determine when accounts can be closed
* Reconcile STOR payments
* RF Account Establishment - Establish all new RF Accounts with the RF Business System. Perform a comprehensive annual Account setup process at the beginning of each fiscal year.
* Participate in the establishment and development of the Annual RF Indirect Cost accounts
* Cash Deposit and Cash in Excess Process - Prepare remote check deposits (RDC) and analyze Cash in Excess Report in RF Business System reconciling unapplied cash by increasing budgets to bring balance to zero.
* Budget Transfers - Process budget transfers between accounts, funding financial commitments from master account. Analyze Abstract reports to ensure Budget Transfers are completed successfully.
* Monitor Unapplied Cash - Analyze Unapplied Cash Report and coordinate Central RF email wire listserv, forward AR creation.
* Royalty Process - Process Royalty payments to input AP payment into the RF Business System.
* Manage Non-Sponsored group email box - Maintain all items in the inbox by facilitating responses to inquiries (i.e. Budget Transfers, Accounts inquiries, etc.) in a timely manner.
* Supplier File Maintenance - Update / maintain supplier File records in the RF Business System for person income payments.
* Cash Transfers - Process cash transfers in the RF Business System with prepared report.
Outstanding Benefits PackageWorking at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our http://www.buffalo.edu/administrative-services/for-faculty-staff/benefits/research-foundation/regular-employees.htmlbenefit packages.
About UBThe University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society. Visit our website to learn more about the http://www.buffalo.eduUniversity at Buffalo.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the Research Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status.