The division of Student Life
is accepting applications for the Ticket Office Coordinator
position within Student Unions. In this role, you will provide event ticketing support to multiple student groups, organizations and potentially departments at the University at Buffalo. This individual will also support Student Union offerings, events, and programs.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Oversee ticketing software program and acts as conduit with vendor.
• Reconcile all event related revenue.
• Support ticket office budget development and reconciliation processes.
• Liaison with a variety of student governments in support of their events.
• Supervise and schedule a student staff of 12-18 at events and within ticket office.
• Provide support of the multiple services and programs within the Student Unions.
The position may require evening and/or weekend hours contingent upon events. Flexibility is important
Salary Range: $44,374 - $47,374
Our team recognizes the advantages diverse perspectives and backgrounds bring to the workplace. We are particularly interested in candidates who share this value and will work to achieve the university’s goals of inclusive excellence.About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the University at Buffalo will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status.