The Harbert College of Business (HCOB) is seeking a Coordinator of Business & Administrative Services to assist in maintaining the financial and accounting operations of the College. The person in this role consolidates financial and business operations forwarded from various internal subordinate departments.
Specific duties include:
1) Serves as liaison for departmental administrative support personnel to advising on policy and procedure relevant to business operations and budgeting.
2) Coordinates daily business operations to include reviewing departmental financial transactions, budget change orders, and or travel vouchers.
3) Advises students, employees, and faculty on policies and procedures concerning operational issues related to business and financial operations.
4) Assists in developing and balancing the HCOB’s total budget based on financial information gathered from subordinate departments.
5) Prepares or coordinates the preparation of business and financial reports.
6) May be responsible for coordinating the purchase and/or maintenance of equipment and inventories.