The Campus Mail Department
as part of Business Services at the University at Buffalo is seeking anOffice Assistant 2 (Stores/Mail).
This position is a part of the Campus Mail leadership team and reports to the director of Campus Mail.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Supervision & Training: Lead Member of Campus Mail Driving staff
- Assist with deliveries and the implementation of work plans, schedules, procures and manuals
- Coordination of Department mailroom services with a focus on Customer Service
- Collaborate with Campus Mail sorting staff to provide a seamless mail delivery experience for customers
- Oversee Campus Mail vehicle inventory and Maintenance
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website
to learn about our benefit packages.About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.