Auburn Athletics is seeking candidates for the position of Assistant Director, Marketing. Reporting to the Assistant Athletics Director, Marketing, the successful candidate will develop and executes creative, innovative marketing plans that maximize revenue, brand profile, attendance, and fan experience for Auburn University Athletics.
Job duties and essential functions include, but are not limited to:
1. The successful candidate must be team oriented, highly motivated, positive, digital savvy, a self-starter and organized.
2. Collaborate with external engagement teams made up of sport leads to plan, organize, and execute effective marketing plans designed to enhance the national and local profile of Auburn University Athletics with the goal of maximizing revenue and / or attendance using non-traditional digital and traditional advertising mediums.
3. Evaluate digital analytics, data collection, surveys and briefs to improve integrated marketing strategies and fan experience.
4. Build relationships with external and internal stakeholders to execute integrated marketing plans.
5. Plan, lead and execute game day presentation for select sports that assist in creating a home field/court advantage that supports Auburn University Athletics’ purpose of supporting and enhancing the student-athlete experience.
6. Assist in the planning and game day execution of Auburn Football in support of maintaining the best fan experience in the SEC.
7. Complies with all applicable National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and Southeastern Conference (SEC) regulations in the performance of job duties.