UB Office of Interprofessional Education (IPE) is seeking an individual to be responsible for and lead the Office’s data management, administration, and communication. The Office of IPE prepares highly competent healthcare professionals to improve health outcomes by excelling in interprofessional communication, teamwork, and the provision of safe, ethical patient- and population-centered care. The Senior Administrative Assistant is a full-time position responsible for supporting the Office of IPE and will report to the Assistant Vice President for Interprofessional Education.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Lead all administrative aspects of the IPE learning experiences, including student and faculty enrollment, tracking student progress, and reporting student completion for 3,500 health professions students.
- Maintain and update database of student records (grades and completions) and provide data analysis and reports for the IPCP Micro-credential Program for multiple schools and programs using advanced Excel skills for analysis and reporting.
- Coordinate all Office of IPE events and meetings (virtual and in-person).
- Direct Office of IPE communications including serving as the key Office of IPE contact for students and faculty; managing the website and media plan; and promotional material development.
- Responsible for purchasing and procurement within budget, account reconciliation, and maintaining all office financial records.
- Coordinate all administrative components of research grant applications and awards.
As a nationally recognized IPE Program of Excellence, the UB Office of IPE is experiencing an exciting period of growth and development. We continue to expand our experiential IPE curriculum to serve ~3,500 health professions education students in its robust education and research programs. Through comprehensive strategic planning, our IPE Program is focused on enriching our experiential and clinical interprofessional learning experiences, developing highly qualified faculty facilitators and preceptors, and advancing the field of IPE through research and leadership.
The University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo and the Office of Interprofessional Education.