In support of the University' mission to be a high quality educational and research institution, Human Resources supports the university community through a broad array of human capital and human resource services.
Human Resources is committed to partnering with university leadership to establish and enhance organization effectiveness through creation of appropriate organizational structures and recruitment, retention, and development of talent to meet unit objectives.
Working together in a spirit of continuous improvement and collaboration, the Human Resources team contributes to a progressive and productive work environment that meets the challenges of a changing world.
What You'll Do
Under direct supervision of the Administrative Services Manager, provides varied Human Resources support services to one or more functions including Employment, Employee Relations, Compensation, Benefits or Learning & Development. Works with assigned HR team to understand client needs, execute client transactions and perform various administrative assignments.
Updates and maintains data in systems (such as HR Information System, applicant tracking, case management, etc.) and generates/distributes reports. May be deployed within Human Resources to other assignments and groups as needed.
What We're Looking For
- Knowledge and skills as typically acquired through a High School diploma / GED and 0-2 years’ experience.
- Strong organizational skills, time management, attention to detail and ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Developed communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated customer focus and professional demeanor.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and standard office equipment.
- Ability and willingness to adapt and acquire new technical skills.
An employee in this position must complete all appropriate background checks at the time of hire, promotion, or transfer.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minority/females/veterans/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity.