Treasury Operations is responsible for the University’s cash management and forecasting, banking products and relationships, ecommerce, debt management, investment of short-term working capital and other miscellaneous investments, School as Lender program, processing of gifts of securities, and special projects.
What You'll Do
Under the direct supervision of the Associate Director of Treasury Operations, the Senior Treasury Analyst is responsible for daily treasury activities including daily cash application, forecasting working capital cash flows, liquidity management, monitoring and reporting on the University’s debt portfolio, and processing associated debt payments.
This position is also responsible for analysis and review of University banking activity and operating cash flows, researching bank transactions, supporting general accounting with monthly bank reconciliations, and responding to treasury related inquiries. The Senior Treasury Analyst will maintain the Treasury Salesforce system and provide training to other department members on the system. The Senior Treasury Analyst also supports the Associate Treasurer and the Associate Director with special projects as required.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years' related experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective planning and organizational skills (balancing multiple tasks and assignments within specified deadlines including ability to articulate project status to supervisor, team members and customers)
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with others across the University and with banks and other service providers.
- Strong computer skills, proficiency with Excel
- Self-starting, flexible and responsive; able to make independent decisions in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple assignments within specified deadlines
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, as well as internal and external customers
- Bank of America CashPro
- BNY Mellon Nexen
- Understanding of basic accounting and investment concepts