Would you like to receive more jobs like this via email?
If you'd like, Academic Keys can email you similar job openings. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Don't want to subscribe? That's OK too!
Would you like to receive more jobs like this via email?
Search for University Jobs in Staff & Non-Managerial Professionals
International Admissions Recruiter/ Marketing and Communications Coordinator
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
The Office of International Admissions
at the University at Buffalo (SUNY
) invites applications for the position of International Admissions Recruiter/Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Reporting to the Associate Vice Provost and Director of International Admissions, the International Admissions Recruiter/Marketing and Communications Coordinator supports all stages of the process of recruiting, admitting and enrolling international students into the University at Buffalo. This position will coordinate with enrollment and campus communication staff in developing and maintaining marketing campaigns for the Office of International Admissions.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- The admissions advisor will participate in extensive recruitment within identified territories to represent the university and its programs at events, including high school and college visits, college fairs, visits to schools and community-based organizations, receptions, interviews, information sessions, and group presentations in addition to participating in virtual recruitment initiatives to include evenings, late night and weekends.
- Actively manages assigned territories and assists in data analysis to measure effectiveness.
- Assists with all phases of the admitted students’ immigration documents including reviewing immigration standing, financial documentation, and preparation of the I-20 Certificates of Visa Eligibility for undergraduate and graduate/professional students.
- Assist with all phases of the undergraduate and graduate application process and decision making.
- Responsibilities may include coordinating student workers, managing or assisting with student ambassador programs, working with alumni and faculty.
- In collaboration with enrollment and campus communications staff, develop a communication plan for international communication efforts using Slate and other platforms, which will include both print and digital components.
- Assist in developing recruitment and communications initiatives for influencer/constituent audiences.
- Advise leadership on current trends and the needs of various target audiences to develop impactful marketing and communications materials.
- Assist with managing the relationship with external vendors for photography, graphic design and video production.
- Work with the parameters of university guidelines to ensure all marketing and communications materials reflect the university brand.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages
.About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2 or more years of prior experience handling and providing an array of customer service duties is required.
- Knowledgeable about college admissions and recruitment practices in higher education.
- Experience working in a college setting, working with domestic and or international college-bound students or working in a recruitment-based environment.
- Must be computer literate and have access to the internet.
- Excellent communication and organizational, and presentational skills are necessary.
- Enthusiasm for higher education is crucial. Demonstrated experience working with or in diverse populations. Being flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude. Strong work ethic and time management. Experience working in virtual environment providing outreach services.
- Extensive travel is required for this position; therefore, applicants must have a passport and either a valid driver’s license or demonstrate their ability to meet the transportation needs for this position.
- Experience in a marketing and communications role with a focus on print and digital strategies.
- Ability to adapt tone and style of content for different mediums and target audiences, while working within the framework of an established brand.
- Demonstrated experience in editorial planning, content creation and copy-editing.
- U.S. citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status is required for this position in order to access government databases and issue I-20s.
- Master’s Degree.
- Written and verbal fluency in a second language, bilingual.
- Experience within a higher education setting.
- Experience with coordinating, developing, and executing a high-volume travel schedule.
- Community Based Organization or Volunteer Experience doing outreach to the youth
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in marketing and digital analytics.
- Master’s degree and prior high school college advising experience.
- Experience working in an educational environment as an advisor, counselor, teacher, social worker, or administrator.
- High-level of cultural competence with international communities.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |